Creative arts is mandatory for students from Kindergarten to Year 6.
In creative arts, students discover a variety of art forms through a study of dance, drama, music and visual arts where they learn to appreciate, compose, listen, make and perform.
Each art form has its own unique knowledge and skills, elements or concepts as well as a capacity to inspire and enrich lives.
This year at Liverpool West Public School we have a variety of performing arts groups on offer to students.
- junior choir (Kindergarten to Year 2 students)
- senior choir (Year 3 to Year 6 students)
- junior dance group (Kindergarten to Year 2 students)
- senior dance group (Year 3 to Year 6 students)
- bellywood (Kindergarten to Year 6 students)
- baton twirling (Kindergarten to Year 6 students)
- boys hip hop (Year 3 to Year 6 students)
By joining one of these groups, students are provided with opportunities to perform at school functions, community functions and Western Liverpool festival of performing arts (WLFPA).