Liverpool West Public School

High Expectations, Opportunities, Success

Telephone02 8784 3500


Student Enrolment at Liverpool West Public School


Firstly, identify your local school by accessing School Finder and typng in your residential address.


In-Area for LWPS

An application form needs to be completed either online or by attending the school.

As LWPS is at its buffer, parents/carers will need to complete the 100-point residential address check. All original documents need to be presented to the school.

For more information, particularly about the 100-point check and the school's buffer please read Enrolment policy - Information for parents.


Non-Local Enrolment

If you are not in-area for LWPS but you would still like to enrol your child/ren here, you need to complete an Application for Non-Local Enrolment first. This form available at the LWPS Office.

At LWPS, non-local applications are assessed against the following criteria, in order of priority:

1. siblings already enrolled at the school

2. medical reasons

3. compassionate and/or exceptional circumstances.


Additional Documentation Required for ALL Enrolments

For the enrolment process to continue, the following original documents must be provided to the school:

* child's birth certificate OR passport/visa

* child's immunisation records

* parent's passport/visa OR Australian Citizenship papers

* proof of address

* Medicare card

* Health Care Card.

These documents will be copied and the originals returned to you.

Enrolment Interview

If your child/ren's enrolment is accepted you and your child/ren will need to attend an Enrolment Interview.

Please contact the school if you have any questions.


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

If you have received an offer for placement into Year 7 next year and submitted your expression of interest online, visit the online enrolment sign in page to accept this offer and progress your application to enrol.

If you did not submit your expression of interest online, are not eligible or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.